Re: Wise Primary Student Handcuffed
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://wasdmz1.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/MainMenu.do
Go here an ddo a search for the lady.
After finding her scroll back and check out the person right before her. All kinds off serious stuff. All Nolle Pros. What the hell is wrong with this county. </div></div>
I tell you whats wrong with the county.... No good, welfare grubbin', food stamp using, Dukes of Hazard obsessing WHITE TRASH.
Re: Wise Primary Student Handcuffed
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LCAS_712</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://wasdmz1.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/MainMenu.do
Go here an ddo a search for the lady.
After finding her scroll back and check out the person right before her. All kinds off serious stuff. All Nolle Pros. What the hell is wrong with this county. </div></div>
I tell you whats wrong with the county.... No good, welfare grubbin', food stamp using, Dukes of Hazard obsessing WHITE TRASH. </div></div>
Hey easy on the Duke Boys. I didnt see any charges involving trying to jump yellow creek or anything. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
Re: Wise Primary Student Handcuffed
lol I know, but it was the only metaphor I could think of at the time.
Re: Wise Primary Student Handcuffed
and a hot teacher at that lcas!..haha
Re: Wise Primary Student Handcuffed
How did I know that was coming Knight_67...haha
Re: Wise Primary Student Handcuffed
I know Mark as well, and I don't doubt in the least his actions were the proper ones to take. It's a shame that parents want to blame everyone else for their parenting shortcomings.
Re: Wise Primary Student Handcuffed
Mark Giles is an excellent principal and the kids at WPS are very lucky to have him. This kid is a bully and should be removed from the Wise County school system.
Re: Wise Primary Student Handcuffed
He is homebound until Feb. Watched his grandmother on TV last night at the School Board Meeting.
Re: Wise Primary Student Handcuffed
I don't think Mr. Giles is afraid of the kid. You have to understand that in the school systems today, no one is allowed to touch a student. What do you think the grandmother would do if Mr. Giles had restrained the child himself. I say that she probably would have had him locked up in jail for abuse. You also have to understand how violent this child is. I have seen it first hand. He is not your normal sized 9 yr. old. If only the school system could tell their side of the story, you would truly understand what was going on. He uses the excuses that his grandmother has given him to behave this way. I believe that if most people could just spend one week in a classroom with some of these students, then they would understand what it is like to be a teacher or administrator and have everything you do scrutinized by the public. Until you are on that side of the desk, don't assume anything.
Re: Wise Primary Student Handcuffed
Officer Hill from JJ Kelly is the one who handcuffed him!